The project «Spread The ART of going UP - STARTUP» that is funded and implemented through the program Erasmus+/KA2 , Strategic Partnerships in the field of Co-operation for Innovation and Good Practices has as main objective the development of entrepreneurship and the familiarization of the project participants with concepts such as startup businesses, innovation and entrepreneurship through the cooperation with entrepreneurial, educational and public institutions from Greece, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain and Turkey.
• Familiarization with the concept of entrepreneurship and startup businesses
• Creation of local startup communities fostering the development of innovation and entrepreneurship in partners regions
• Acquaintance and aggregation of people who share the same passion for entrepreneurship, in order to create business groups that will jointly develop their idea
• Participants will meet with professionals and experts in the field of business startup, in order to receive support and guidance for the establishment of their own business
• Promotion of mobilization and cooperation of all stakeholders (individuals, private companies, entrepreneurs, local and regional bodies , chambers )
• Promote partner regions as examples of good practice
• Promote internationalization of stakeholders and networking between countries
• Find a common methodology to deal with common problems among partner countries, such as unemployment
• Transfer of innovation, knowledge and experience at international level
Target Group +
• Trainees as potential entrepreneurs
• Local authorities
The consortium counts on actors related to entrepreneurship, and more specifically in universities, public institutions, private institutions and training providers.